- 1 bunch (375g) baby bok choy, sliced lengthways into quarters
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 pkt (150g) oyster mushrooms
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1 bird’s eye chilli, seeds removed and finely sliced
- Step 1 Bring a large wok or saucepan of water to the boil. Place the baby bok choy and capsicum into a bamboo steamer, place over the boiling water and steam for 3-4 minutes. Add the mushrooms and snow peas and steam for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Step 2 Meanwhile, to make the dressing, combine the soy sauce, ginger and chilli in a small bowl. To serve, arrange the vegetables on a large platter and pour over the dressing.
Fresh Living – March 2005 , Page 48
Recipe by Kim Meredith