- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthways, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (use in place of oil during the pre-surgery Lap Band Surgery phase)
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Step 2 Place zucchini on prepared tray. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with oil. Roast for 15 minutes or until golden and tender, adding tomatoes for last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Step 3 Combine zucchini, tomatoes, oregano and olives in a heatproof bowl. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
Super Food Ideas – October 2008 , Page 52, Recipe by Vanessa Horton