- 3 capsicum (red, yellow and orange)
- 8 kalamata olives, pitted, halved
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Step 1 Preheat a grill on high heat. Cut capsicums into quarters. Remove seeds. Arrange capsicum, in a single layer, skin side up, on grill tray. Grill for 10 minutes or until skin is black and blistered.
- Step 2 Transfer hot capsicum to a plastic bag and twist top to seal. Stand for 10 minutes. Peel and discard skin. Cut flesh into long, thick strips. Place in a bowl (see tip).
- Step 3 Add olives, capers, thyme, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to capsicum. Stir gently to combine. Stand for at least 1 hour for flavours to develop. Serve.
Super Food Ideas – March 2006, Page 60, Recipe by Tracy Rutherford