- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 iceberg lettuce, outer leaves discarded, leaves separated, rinsed, dried, torn
- 1 cos lettuce, outer leaves discarded, leaves separated, rinsed, dried, torn
- 50g baby spinach
- 1 green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup tightly-packed sprigs fresh herbs (such as chervil, tarragon, basil)
- Step 1 Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil over high heat. Add sugar snap peas. Cook for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Step 2 Place sugar snap peas, lettuce, spinach, capsicum, cucumber and herbs in a large bowl.
Super Food Ideas – November 2006 , Page 52, Recipe by Abi Ulgiati