Preparation Time – 10 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 ripe custard apples – thinly sliced and peeled if skin is an issue (ripe pears thinly sliced may be better tolerated)
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2/3 cup passion fruit pulp
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt (low fat plain yogurt is better)
- 1 cup toasted muesli (try and minimize muesli toasted in oil, or choose a natural muesli which you could roast in the oven)
- Halve the custard apples. Remove flesh and discard seeds. Hull strawberries and slice.
- Layer one-third of the custard apple and strawberry evenly into glasses. Drizzle each with 1 tbs of passion fruit, then 1 tbs of muesli. Spoon 1/4 cup of yogurt over muesli. Repeat layers
- Top yoghurt with remaining fruit and sprinkle with remaining muesli.
Fresh Living – 25 July 2005 , Fresh Living – 25 July 2005, Page 42 , Recipe by Alison Roberts