- 6 extra lean gourmet beef sausages
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons American mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Heat a barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook sausages, turning, for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Thinly slice.
Add corn to barbecue. Cook, turning, for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Set aside for 5 minutes or until cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, make mustard dressing: Whisk mustard, lemon juice and oil together in a small bowl.
Using a sharp knife, cut kernels from corn cobs. Place in a large bowl. Add sausage, beans, tomato, onion, cucumber, mint, basil and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.