- 120g onion, cut in half
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 to 1.5 tspns sambal oelek (or use a fresh chilli to taste)
- 2cm piece fresh ginger
- 1 tblspn vegetable oil
- 500g chicken thighs, cut into 3
- 250g water
- 1 tspn veg stock concentrate or a chicken stock cube
- 1 tblspn soy sauce
- 1/2 tblespn honey
- 1 large carrot, julienned
- handful of green beans, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half and sliced
- 2 tblspns cornflour mixed in 2 tblspns water
- Place the onion, garlic, ginger & sambal oelek in the TM bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 5.
- Add the oil and saute on Varoma temp for 3 minutes on speed 1 Reverse with MC off.
- Add chicken and cook Varoma temp for 3 mins on Reverse, speed 1 MC on.
- Add water, veg stock, soy sauce & honey and cook 100o for 10 mins on Reverse speed 1.
- Add zucchini, beans & carrots. Cook 100o for 10 mins Reverse speed 1.
- Thicken with cornflour mixture and cook 1 min more.
Source: This recipe is off the Thermomix Forum contributed by Judy Edwards, (screen name Judydawn) When visiting the forum you will see many of Judy’s converted and original recipes!! Many thanks for this one Judy…. it’s amazing!!